Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
US & Canada Shipping
- We offer free shipping on all U.S. orders over $75.
- Orders placed before 12 noon PST will be processed within 3 business days. Orders placed on holidays and weekends will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for Ground Shipping.
- Expedited Shipping (3-Day, 2-Day, Next Day) is also available.
- FREE Shipping, US Orders Over $75 (5-7 Business Days)
- Standard Ground, $7.50 (5-7 Business Days)
- 3 Day Shipping (3-5 Business Days)
- Orders Under $75, $12.50
- Orders Between $75-$200, $14.50
- Orders Over $200, $18.50
- 2 Day Shipping (2 Business Days)
- Orders Under $75, $18
- Orders Between $75-$200, $24.50
- Orders Over $200, $27.50
- Express 1 Day (Next Day Delivery), $35.00
*Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Guam:
Add $5 to the applicable charges. Orders from non-contiguous states do not qualify for free shipping offer. Orders should arrive in approximately 5-7 business days after shipping if ordered by 12 noon PST
We gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt, no questions asked. Before you ship the return back to us, please note the following:
- Item(s) must be returned in unused condition in their original packaging. Please include the order number.
- Make sure to ship the contents in a sturdy box (not a padded mailer or paper envelope) , as damaged returns cannot be accepted.
- Please use a shipping service that offers tracking numbers.
- You may ship the returned item(s) to us at: Sophistiplate, LLC 475 Panorama Dr. Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your refund to be processed after the merchandise is received.
Returns received past 14 days of receipt will not be refunded. If you're unhappy with your purchase, please contact our gal Sofi at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
Please report any damage, missing, or incorrect item(s) upon receiving your delivery to Sofi at email@example.com. Please keep all the contents of the package in place and take photos of the damaged parcel in order to file a claim.