Brand Content Coordinator APPLY NOW
We are a growing family-owned small business looking for a long-term employee who wants to make a home working for a great company. Our goal is to ensure our customers are well taken care of and our staff is successful.
As the Brand Content Coordinator you’ll work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company. You’ll be responsible for managing content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok, to build an audience and ensure community engagement. Recruit new and work with existing influencers to engage with and bring our products to a new audience.
This position will also have a copywriting element to it. As a member of the marketing team, you will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, video, paid media, and social media), working closely with the marketing and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Manage brand content calendar
- Convert our brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messaging
- Write long & short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice. Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Assist with photoshoots, helping plan, execute, and capturing behind the scenes content
- 1-2 years of proven working experience in social media marketing or as a content coordinator
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Positive attitude, detail & customer oriented with multitasking and the ability to be organized
- Computer literacy and proficient typing
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- High school diploma or equivalent, AA preferred
- Photography & Adobe Suite experience preferred but not required
This is a remote position but we are looking for someone based out of Los Angeles.
2 weeks paid vacation in the first year of employment and 3 weeks thereafter. Sick / Personal days: 6 Paid days all paid in accordance with payroll policies
All paid holidays provided by the company to all employees plus bonus days afforded to all employees. Participation in the company health plan, in accordance with company policy as afforded to all participating employees: at this time our policy is to pay 50% of the employees cost of coverage.
Eligible for companies 401k Program.
|||Remote Position - But Los Angeles Based|||||||||K05SB5Kvs.XDbt2R|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false